Re: yum RFE

On 10/18/06, Karen Pease <meme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Example: Lets look in Amusements/Games.  I have my system set up to have about
a half dozen repos in addition to Fedora.  Only perhaps a fifth of the games
listed are from Fedora.  Where's Monsterz?  Where's Nazghul?  Where's
Crack-attack?  Tong?  Frozen-bubble?  Pingus?  Trackballs?  Liquidwar?  I can
keep going.

nazghul, tong, pingus, and trackballs are in Extras.  I think
frozen-bubble was also moved to extras IIRC, but if not its in Livna.
I'm not sure about the others, but the Games SIG would love for you to
help us package any missing games.