Re: Free Software audit update

José Matos wrote:
On Friday 18 August 2006 22:59, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
Too bad. I'm working on getting a package (opendx) which depends on
openmotif into Extras. Any viable openmotif replacements?

Unrelated to the subject discussed but related with opendx. I packaged opendx before for a local repository, I have since moved packages to Extras. :-)

One of those packages was opendx, I seem to remember some references to patented algorithms in the package. How do you deal with it?

If I am wrong and there is no such reference please ignore this question. :-)

It would be been better to discuss any potential legal issues before submitting the package in question. do you have any more information or references to the alleged patented algorithms?

Rahul