Re: Mass Rebuild Status

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 05:57, Stepan Kasal wrote:
> please do not rebuild Autoconf.  The dist CVS contains 2.60 (I was
> not able to make a build in dist-fc6-test without a tag), but several
> packages are not yet ready for it.
>
> Autoconf is a noarch package, so this should not be a problem here.

Hrm, for some reason it is being triggered by my search which looks for
packages that are either A) pulled in by FC-5, or B) not build by brew or C)
are arch specific and haven't been rebuilt since the glibc/gcc changes went
in for gnu-hash.

From a quick look, it seems that it has not yet been built by brew, which is
one of the goals of this rebuild.  If you would be so kind as to back down
your 2.60 changes to rebuild 2.59 we can satisfy this requirement.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora