Re: multilib fun - devel packages

> > 2) Wordsize specific #defines and similar in a header file.
>
> Not possible without massive deviation from upstream.

This should be done together with upstream. A diff between the
header files for different archs should show all problem areas.

At least something we should start for the core libs first and
then check further ones. Not really a hard problem, but will stay
tricky if the changes do not get merged upstream as well.

regards,

Florian La Roche