[Fwd: Fedora Rewards]

Maintainers,

If you feel someone is worthy of receiving some gifts/goodies (t-shirts,
caps, bumper stickers), please don't hesitate to send
fedorarewards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and e-mail message with your target
recipient of a gift (just an e-mail address and reason as to why
recipient deserves gift should be good enough - fedora rewards can take
care of the rest)

Any questions can be directed down my way (or matt's)

Kind regards,
Colin
Your Fedora Marketing Man
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/
--- Begin Message ---

We have setup the address FedoraRewards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to which
requests can be sent, and this will operate on a nomination system and
I will review the facts in each case, but self-nominations are
unlikely to result in stuff being sent out.

All of this will be placed in the wiki in the next day or so.

Matt Frye
The Fedora Schwag Guy