Re: Package Process for Discussion

wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx said:
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20Extras&format=extras-review
> This is the current submission interface.

I like the form in general, but I agree a few changes would make it even
better:
 - checkboxes for the various platforms, all on by default
 - checkboxes for the FC releases, default on for the latest release and devel
 - one field to enter the package name
 - maybe one field to enter the license type
 - it's not completely clear to me what should go in the Cc field.  If I want
   to receive email notices about changes to the ticket, should I add myself
   when I create the ticket ?  Or, as the ticket creator, do I automatically
   get those notices ?

Cheers,
					Christian