Re: The impending end of FC2 NEEDINFO bugs...

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 07:05:43PM -0400, Christopher Aillon wrote:

Should the owners also change to a default fedora-legacy owner of some sort? I don't really plan on dealing with the FC2 bugs I own.

Well, sort of the idea is that Fedora Legacy won't be either.

bugzilla.redhat.com tells me that a resolution of deferred means "The
problem described is a bug which will not be fixed in this version of the
product." I think that should convey exactly what you just said. :)

As before, I'll include a short message explaining what's going on.

I don't think it should be DEFERRED but rather CURRENTRELEASE. DEFERRED implies that the bug intends to be revisited later, which is not the case. They were given a chance to change the bug from FC2 to a newer release and NEEDINFO status. If they haven't responded by now just assume it is fixed, and tell them about changing the Version and reopening if not.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx