Re: Use of whitelist/blacklist in articles

I'll agree with the previous two comments.  I tend to try and be inclusive to everyone (with a few exceptions) but overreacting here won't fix anything.  I'll do my best to follow whatever guidelines/changes are needed but I'd rather everyone just be reasonable adults in the first place, and not much in IT has anything to do with race etc as the internet tends to be international with people of all races contributing quite a bit.

 On that note if anyone feels I've excluded them (in the past or future) it probably wasn't intentional ping me and we can hopefully sort it out.