Re: Editor of the Week proposal

I like this proposal. I see it as a backup solution to prevent proposals
sitting
there for days or weeks, discouraging our writers.

When things work well and we keep being responsive, this duty will
be very little work. But it makes sure that in times we're not that
responsive
as a whole, there is someone who won't let our writers down. I like it.

And I think a week is a reasonable length. Both from the length perspective
itself, and also from the organizational point of view. Maybe meeting to
meeting?
Or Monday to Friday, set during the meeting the week before?

But I'm generally +1

Adam Šamalík