Re: What if we moved to Discourse?

Hello Adam &co,

It's true that having three ways of communication can be messy.  However,
I'm not sure Discourse is the best option.  Like others here, I'm very
conflicted on the issue, I can see why a change would be good but not sure
this is *the* change.
What I like about mailing lists is that they don't require me to install
anything extra.
Just my thought.

Kind regards,
Lailah