Re: Idea

While a history of open source seems more suitable for something like
https://opensource.com, the idea of "History of Fedora" seems better
suited for the Magazine. Please see our new workflow and follow that
to file an idea issue!
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-magazine/workflow-article-proposal/

Paul