Re: Introduction

Absolutely, Paul. That heinous quote was a description of SCAP.
I've half-written the article already so I'll put pitch/draft article up on
the Fedora Magazine dashboard per the standard workflow in the next few
days.

Here's the teaser:

Title: Automate security hardening for your Fedora system

Are you concerned about security?
Do you want something better than an article called "10 Ways to Harden your
Linux Workstation"?
Are you looking for tools that automate security hardening?
Do you believe in open standards designed by the foremost experts?

If so, read on...

In this article, I'll show you how to use SCAP-based tools like OpenSCAP to
harden your system. It helps you find and choose the right SCAP security
profile for your environment....etc.

Thanks,

Rolfe