Re: Editorial meeting recap 2019-Mar-06 > Installing F29 Server form Grub menu

Thanks Steven. This article was intended to go out today (Friday) and
usually we publish at 0800 UTC (3am US/Eastern). Don't worry, it's not
a disaster or anything, just a note for schedule awareness. It's more
helpful to push out an article we're 90% happy with than spend days or
more worrying about very fine details. I agree with you about length
in this case, so I'm going to do a quick check and push the article
out so we don't get into "analysis paralysis."

Paul