Re: Editorial meeting recap 2019-Mar-06 > Installing F29 Server form Grub menu

I think there might be a small technical issue that you should double-check with
the author about. In the "Add a new menu entry to GRUB" section, a sample grub
menuentry is provided and the following paragraph states, "Please change the
values (UUID, ...". But there is no example UUID or a placeholder for where one
should go as was done with <IP>, <Gateway>, etc.

Personally, I'd like to see a little more explanation about what the various
commands ("insmod ext2", "--hint='hd0,msdos1'", etc.) are doing and how they
might need to be changed to match the reader's environment ("Is your boot
partition formatted with a FAT filesystem on a GPT partition table? If so, ..."
etc.).

Some sort of troubleshooting section at the end "would be nice" as well. In
particular, a short section showing how you might be able to recover from a
system that boots into a grub shell. For example, something like:

If your configuration fails and you get a "grub>" shell prompt, you can try to
load your backup configuration with the following commands:

grub> ls
(hd0), (hd0,gpt1), (hd0,gpt2)
grub> ls (hd0,gpt1)/
efi/ grub2/ initramfs.img vmlinuz
grub> ls (hd0,gpt1)/grub2
device.map grub.cfg grub.cfg.bak
grub> configfile (hd0,gpt1)/grub2/grub.cfg.bak

Again, this is just my personal opinion about how the article could be improved.
A countervailing view might be that giving the reader too much information might
scare them away.

Anyway, just some ideas, feel free to take it or leave it,
gb