Article draft: lvm-raid-on-fedora

Hi,

I skipped pitch because I had already written this on my blog, so I just
pasted it in, tried to fix things and saved it straight as draft[1]

So on topic of fixing things, I have my specific formatting style on my
website that is incompatible with Magazine, I fixed those things to line up
with the Magazine guidelines, however I wasn't sure about some parts of the
text... I would appreciate any feedback you could throw my way if you feel
like this could be a good article for Magazine.

I was also wondering whether the current title is okay:
Build your own RAID Array in Fedora using LVM.
...or maybe
Building RAID 5 on Fedora using LVM

Further I think that I will write a followup about recovering from failure
when I have some more time again, as described in this[2] comment.

OH and I've no clue what to do about featured image, ideas would be
welcome... One idea from another contributor was an image of a Fedora
badger throwing disks at brtfs :D

[1] Draft preview:
https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=22196&preview=true&preview_id=22196
[1] Public preview: