Joining Fedora Magazine

Hello everyone!

My name is Francisco Vergara, I hail from the island of Puerto Rico were
Linux is an unknown and nonexistent topic. I've been using Fedora for over
10 years, and I would like to become a Fedora Magazine Writer.

Currently I work as a Front End Software Engineer and previously I did
graphic design and transcribed legal court recordings. I can share
knowledge on technologies like C#, .Net Core, Python, HTML, CSS, JS, Shell
Scripting, Visual Studio Code and Art Design using tools like Gimp,
Inkscape or Krita.

I'm learning Security, Networking and programming in ARM devices. Software
Security and White Hat hacking have always been a fascination of mine and
as I learn I could show others what I've learned on the way. I'm also
studying on how to use ARM devices so I can build irrigation systems and
drones that can monitor crops to help local agriculture to produce more.
Quite a lot that I want to learn,but Rome wasn't build in a day.

Finally i would like to make articles with novice tutorials so the average
Jane Doe or John Doe can switch to a Linux system like Fedora which
sometimes can be overwhelming.

Hope to meet your interest!

Kind Regards

Francisco Javier Vergara