Re: Pitch approval -- GNOME 3.28 features

I made an editorial pass on the Files article and it seems ready for
tomorrow:
https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=20949&preview=1&_ppp=4d97a48977

The tweaks were mainly for readability (shorter sentences, breaking up
paragraphs slightly, less passive voice where possible), and adding some
subheadings. I also added a screenshot of the Starred feature.

Paul