Re: Article Idea for Fedora 26

Just a few of my ideas as a basic users:

   - a well-written (and comprehensively edited) list of *do's* and *dont's*
   when starting out with Fedora - there is a big issue with 3rd
   party/non-free stuff here (personally, I don't care so much about that but
   there are company-wide policy considerations to consider)
   - a link to useful (and cool) articles in the magazine - for example,
   the gpg article series
   - an explanation of irc and a link to Riot , including interesting
   freenode channels to squat in perhaps
   - a list a good Twitter follows in the Fedora community - for me, this
   would include good quality authors writing on third-party sites (possible?)
   - a link to the Fedora subreddit - TBH I've only just got on to Reddit
   but something to force me over to that community 18 months ago would have
   been really helpful
   - Something to explain the history of Fedora and how it fits into
   Redhat, the wider world of Linux, etc.

Anyway, that's just my two cents. I'm not a technical/industry user, so my
concerns when I started out might not be the same as many others who are,
say, transferring from another distro and already have the basics down.

Enjoy your weekend,

Stuart