Re: 5 security tips for shared or public computers

Hi team,

Maybe I'm out of scope here, but I need to agreed with Link: How is this
related with Fedora or any open source or free software? An article about
scurity tips isn't good just because it has the word cryptography on it.
The tips given are just superficial, it doesn't have anything specific
about a browser or any software, how something differs from one to another,
when something is mentioned, it doesn't say how to do it. I think the
article need more work, no just editing, but more content.

Br,

> On Sat, 2017-02-04 at 03:06 +0000, Corey W Sheldon wrote:
> > it ACTUALLY mentioned how and what tools to use to do these things?
>
> I agree with Corey here. The better articles we publish are the ones
> that instruct *how* to do something (think of the GnuPG series). The
> GnuPG articles were salient enough that they could be used as a guide
> on setting up a GPG key and securing your email with it.
>
> This article doesn't offer any lasting value to the reader. How does
> this relate to Fedora? Maybe a better spin on this would be "Making
> Fedora more secure"? Or "Securing Fedora for use in a public setting"?
>
> ~link

Eduard Lucena
Móvil: +56962318010
GNU/Linux User #589060