Re: Self introduction and pitch: Fedora in our computer lab

Hey Matthew, thanks for the feedback!

I completely agree, I wasn't thinking of being negative about Ubuntu or
Windows. Most of the problems were much simpler, like students forgetting
to turn VMs off and performance loss because of virtualization.

We can even completely remove this section, if you think this is better. I
think it would be nice to mention it because in theory it seems like a good
idea (having a VM for every class) but in practice not so much. Especially
when you consider that some classes only ran a VM with Eclipse IDE in it.

If you have more suggestions just let me know and thanks again! :)

Kind regards,
Nemanja