Self introduction and pitch: Fedora in our computer lab

Hello all,

My name is Nemanja and I am a Fedora Ambassador and contributor from Serbia. My wiki page is here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Nmilosev

I recently became a teaching assistant on my faculty and naturally pushed that we replace the existing Ubuntu with Windows VMs with Fedora. All in all, I was successful and we are now using Fedora exclusively in our computer lab. :)

I talked with Justin (jflory7) over the IRC a couple of weeks ago (while still planning) and I was told that this is something that could go into the Fedora Magazine.

Following the instructions on writing an article I wrote a pitch here: https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=14976&preview=true&preview_id=14976

Also the picture album is here: http://imgur.com/a/EbQnE

The main reason I'm wanting this to be published in the first place is to further raise awareness about using Fedora in education (especially for CS classes, where you almost always want the latest Dev tools). Also if published, the article could be easily shared on the University social media which would help promote Fedora locally even further. :)

Please advise on what are the next steps on publishing the article. :)

Kind regards,
Nemanja