[Fedora-legal-list] Re: Review and Guidance needed - licenses transforming based on time

On Wed, Jul 17, 2024 at 4:14 PM Daniel P. Berrangé <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If it is MariaDB who are pushing this, then I'd note they could
> take steps to make this into a total non-issue.

Sure.
I'm now here to understand what's the status on Fedora side. Once I
get a clear understanding, I can start negotiations.

I believe, however, we are about to hit this issue sooner or later
again, with different similar licenses, and then with increasing
frequency, as Neal suggested.
So IMO it's worth debating now.

--

Michal Schorm