Re: Question about public domain file in dictd

Hi Jilayne,
I have created the MR [1].

Thank you.

[1] https://gitlab.com/fedora/legal/fedora-license-data/-/merge_requests/541

On 2/28/24 15:14, Jilayne Lovejoy wrote:
Speaking as a member of the Fedora legal team: What Ben said below (thanks Ben!)

I can confirm that this would be considered a public domain dedication and does not need an issue to review it, but you can make a MR to this file, see instructions at the top: https://gitlab.com/fedora/legal/fedora-license-data/-/blob/main/public-domain-text.txt

Thanks!
Jilayne