License review for package scummvm

Hi,

I would like to ask for some help determining the correct licenses and SPDX tags for "scummvm". Please see my three questions further down the mail.

I'm currently updating the scummvm package to a new upstream version (which introduced a new license) and additionally I'm attempting to migrate the license tags to SPDX.

- current license tag for scummvm-2.7.1
"License:    GPLv3+ and LGPLv2+ and BSD and OFL and MIT and ISC"

- scummvm-2.8.0 lists now the following licenses in its source:
   - main license file https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/blob/v2.8.0/COPYING
   - additional licenses in https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/tree/v2.8.0/LICENSES/

- here is my attempt to map the old license tags to the license files and the new SPDX tags:

GPLv3+:
- COPYING
- COPYING.FREEFONT
-> SPDX: GPL-3.0-or-later

LGPLv2+:
- COPYING.LGPL
-> SPDX: LGPL-2.0-or-later

BSD:
- COPYING.BSD
- COPYING.MKV
-> SPDX: BSD-3-Clause

MIT:
- COPYING.MIT
- COPYING.TINYGL
-> SPDX: MIT

ISC:
- COPYING.ISC
-> SPDX: ISC

OFL:
- COPYING.OFL
-> SPDX: OFL-1.1-RFN

COPYING.GLAD contains:
- an MIT license (although "Software" is substituted with "materials")
- an Apache 2.0 license
- another MIT license
-> SPDX: MIT AND Apache-2.0

COPYING.LUA
- not the standard MIT license
- however, LUA homepage (https://www.lua.org/license.html) explicitly states that old lua versions can be used under MIT
-> SPDX: MIT

QUESTION 1: Are my findings so far correct?
QUESTION 2: As far as I understand, there is no need to do any "effective license" analysis, so can I just use these tags concatenated with AND?

new in scummvm-2.8.0: CatharonLicense.txt
- seems to be previously used for the auto-hinter in FreeType
- it looks like it is considered compatible to the FreeType license:
    - http://www.fifi.org/doc/libfreetype6/ft2faq.html#autohint-license
- additional information:
    - https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Freetype#tab=Details
    - https://changelogs.ubuntu.com/changelogs/pool/main/f/freetype/freetype_2.6.1-0.1ubuntu2/copyright
- it is not listed in https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/legal/allowed-licenses/
- the FreeType license is listed as allowed license

QUESTION 3: How to proceed with that license?

Sorry for the long mail and thank you very much in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Christian