[ANNOUNCE] FOSDEM 2024 - Fringe event - open source license and security compliance tooling workshop on Friday 2024-02-02

Hello!
Heading to FOSDEM? Join us for a one-day workshop for developers and
users of open source SCA, SBOM, and license and security compliance
tools on Friday, February 2nd, 2024 in Brussels just before FOSDEM
2024: https://opencollective.com/aboutcode/events/fosdem-2024-fringe-workshop-on-foss-license-and-security-compliance-tools-ea75e63c

If you are involved with Fedora legal issues around open source
license compliance, you are super welcome to join!

The program will be an unconference with the day split in two: tools
developers share their plans in the morning and users share their
requirements in the afternoon.

Registration is required and free (including a free lunch and free
coffee), but we encourage your contributions to help us pay for the
event's expenses!
We booked at https://www.tricoterie.org/en that some of you may know
from past FOSS events.

We're also looking for generous sponsors to help fund the venue and
catering - you can contribute online directly or email me directly at
pombredanne@xxxxxxxx

I look forward to seeing you there.
--
Cordially
Philippe Ombredanne

+1 650 799 0949 | pombredanne@xxxxxxxx
AboutCode - Open source for open source - https://www.aboutcode.org
ScanCode - scan your code, for origin/license/vulnerabilities, report
SBOMs - https://github.com/nexB/scancode-toolkit
https://github.com/nexB/scancode.io
package-url - the mostly universal SBOM identifier for packages -
https://github.com/package-url
DejaCode - What's in your code?! - http://www.dejacode.com