Re: SPDX Statistics - R.U.R. edition

There are two relevant questions for mass conversion:

- Is there an unambiguous mapping from Callaway ID to SPDX ID?

- Are there other licenses that *should* be in the expression since we no longer use the “effective license” concept?

The license-fedora2spdx tool can answer the first but not the second. There are a *lot* of packages for which the answer to both questions is “yes.” Is the plan to do mass conversion and hope that people follow up on auditing later?