xscreensaver and x11-ssh-askpass licenses

Happy New Year, everyone!

Among the various packages I maintain is one called x11-ssh-askpass.  The
project itself is old but still runs and there are users.  I am trying to
generate an SPDX license expression for this package and am asking for help
for clarification.

x11-ssh-askpass uses code from xscreensaver (jwz.org/xscreensaver).  In the
Fedora package for xscreensaver we call it MIT licensed.  The xscreensaver
project provides sample spec file to build and RPM and in that spec file they
call themselves BSD licensed.  However, I see this at least in xscreensaver.c:

/* xscreensaver, Copyright © 1991-2022 Jamie Zawinski <jwz@xxxxxxx>
 *
 * Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its
 * documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that
 * the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
 * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
 * documentation.  No representations are made about the suitability of this
 * software for any purpose.  It is provided "as is" without express or
 * implied warranty.
 *

Would we call this MIT?  It begins mostly the same way but reduces the as-is
paragraph to I guess the last two sentences.  Or would this be more ISC or
even HPND?  ISC doesn't feel right but also feels less wrong somehow to me.
HPND....???

With the xscreensaver license sorted out, that leaves the remaining original
code in x11-ssh-askpass which carries this license:

The remaining portions fall under the following copyright and license:

  by Jim Knoble <jmknoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  Copyright (C) 1999,2000,2001 Jim Knoble

  Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software
  and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee,
  provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and
  that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in
  supporting documentation.

+------------+
| Disclaimer |
+------------+

  THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
  express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of
  merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and
  noninfringement. In no event shall the author(s) be liable for any
  claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract,
  tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the
  software or the use or other dealings in the software.

Again....MIT, ISC, HPND, something else?  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat, Inc. | Boston, MA | EST5EDT