rust-regex-syntax package license change: added Unicode-DFS-2016 license

Hi all,

With the update to the regex-syntax crate package that I'm building
right now, the license will change from "MIT OR Apache-2.0" to "(MIT
OR Apache-2.0) AND Unicode-DFS-2016".

The project includes code that is derived from Unicode data files, and
it already shipped a license text for the Unicode-DFS-2016 license for
this reason - but the SPDX license string in upstream crate metadata
doesn't reflect this fact. It also appears that the inclusion of the
additional license file was made after the package was initially
reviewed for Fedora, and as a result, previous versions of this
package didn't include the Unicode license in its License tag.

I have also opened an upstream discussion about this, since I believe
that the upstream license specifier is wrong (i.e. missing " ... AND
Unicode-DFS-2016"), but upstream developers don't appear convinced
(even though similar changes were already made in equivalent cases for
other Rust projects):
https://github.com/rust-lang/regex/discussions/933

This change will probably have at least some "ripple effect" across
Rust packages in Fedora once they are rebuilt against this new
version, since basically everything depends on the "regex" crate
(which depends on regex-syntax), either directly, or indirectly.

I'm pretty sure that this package now has the the correct license tag
(i.e. project has two parts: first part is dual-licensed "MIT OR
Apache-2.0", second part is derived from Unicode data and is licensed
"Unicode-DFS-2016", so the license tag should reflect *both* parts),
but if I am wrong about this, please get my attention, so I can revert
this change in a timely manner.

Fabio