Re: SPX Change proposal

Dne 10. 05. 22 v 16:56 Jilayne Lovejoy napsal(a):

I did **not** set it as ready for wrangler yet. I welcome comments. And feel free to edit it directly. Especially these who I put there as proposal owners.
at the risk of sounding naive or clueless - what does "ready for wrangler" mean?

No question is naive.

Change Wrangler https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Change_Wrangler

If you check source of the

   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/SPDX_Licenses_Phase_1

there is

== Current status ==
[[Category:ChangePageIncomplete]]
<!-- When your change proposal page is completed and ready for review and announcement -->
<!-- remove Category:ChangePageIncomplete and change it to Category:ChangeReadyForWrangler -->
<!-- The Wrangler announces the Change to the devel-announce list and changes the category to Category:ChangeAnnounced (no action required) --> <!-- After review, the Wrangler will move your page to Category:ChangeReadyForFesco... if it still needs more work it will move back to Category:ChangePageIncomplete-->

When the Change proposal is in ChangePageIncomplete you can do whatever you want with that page and no one cares. Once you change the category to ChangeReadyForWrangler it will start ringing and Ben Cotton will announce it to developers and will file FESCO ticket and bunch of other tickets and machinery of discussion and voting about this proposal will start. The process is described here

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/program_management/changes_policy/#_change_process

Miroslav