Re: SPX Change proposal

Hi Miroslav,

Thanks for doing this. I've been meaning to give a more thorough update, so now you've made that easier!

I'll try to add a few things to the wiki page you started. Ironically, another aspect of this is to move the licensing/legal info off the wiki! In doing so, review and needed updates to the documentation is also occurring which is why you've seen some topics being raised by Richard on this mailing list.

I have some questions about you license-fedora2spdx tool - is this using the data from the (new) TOML files in terms of mapping Fedora-SPDX ids?

Thanks,
Jilayne