Re: Bytepath packaging question

Hi Dennis,

On 11/18/21 14:57, Dennis Payne wrote:
Bytepath is a commercial game which has been released open source. I’ve
avoided packaging commercial games since that might decrease sales.
However the official release requires love 10.2 and can’t be run
directly from steam. I forked the code to make it run on love 11. Do
you think packaging it for Fedora is a good idea? I’ve tracked down the
license for some of the sound files but I don’t know the source for
most. I don’t doubt that the creator followed the license requirement
but can’t confirm. I’ve debated replacing all the sounds.

Do you have a link to the original and forked repositories in question? This might help to clarify since it sounds like an unusual situation.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory (he/him)