Re: Consider adding MVT License 1.0 to list of allowed/good licenses

>> Therefore, the goal of this license is to prohibit the use of MVT
>> (and any other software licensed the same) for the purpose of
>> adversarial forensics.

That sounds like a field-of-use restriction.  I can't imagine how such a
license can be free under the usual definitions.

For the misspellings of the word "individual", I filed
https://github.com/mvt-project/mvt/issues/70

"
3.0. Consensual Use Restriction

Use of Covered Software or of a Larger Work is permitted provided that
the Data Owner must explicitly consent to the procedure, free from any
form of coercion, and must be fully informed about the nature of the
procedure, its privacy implications, and any data retention and disposal
policy.
"

For context:
"
1.16. "Device Owner" (or "Device Owners")
    means an individal or a legal entity with legal ownership of an
    electronic device which is being analysed through the use of
    Covered Software or a Larger Work, or from which Data was extracted
    for subsequent analysis.

1.17. "Data Owner" (or "Data Owners")
    means an individial or group of individuals who made use of the
    electronic device from which Data that is extracted and/or analyzed
    originated. "Data Owner" might or might not differ from "Device
    Owner".
"