Re: How to name the license in the spec

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 6:30 AM Jaroslav Skarvada <jskarvad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Because it effectively states that you cannot combine it with another
work that would collectively be GPL. You cannot satisfy the terms of
this license and the GPL at the same time in that situation.

This is nonfree software unless the author can be contacted to remove
that clause. If they remove the clause, it's Free Software and can be
included in Fedora.

Ironically, I'm pretty sure such a clause is against the FreeBSD
licensing principles too.