Re: Determining minimum package review requirements relating to licenses

SDG> Ask a real lawyer.

For those in the Fedora community, the legal mailing list is as close as
we can get, since at one real lawyer (whose opinions count for Fedora)
occasionally responds to this list and the Fedora community liaison with
the legal team can be assumed to read it.  Though at the moment I do not
know who that person is.

So basically this list is, as far as we know, the only way for the
packaging committee to obtain a legal opinion.

 - J<