joke license (McRae General Public License)

It seems one of the filter lists (Peter Lowe's adservers list) in uBlock
Origin is licensed under this[1] and the author considers it a "joke
license"[2]. Nonetheless, it explicitly forbids commercial use, telling
the licensee to "stick it..." if they don't agree.

uBlock Origin upstream doesn't think this is an issue[3], but I'm not
so sure.

My plan is to scrub the affected files from the tarball until the author
can be convinced to change the license. uBlock Origin can download it
on its own, anyway. It's there for convenience only, by default.

Am I overly cautious? Is this kind of "filter list" copyrightable at all?

Thoughts?

[1] https://pgl.yoyo.org/license/
[2] https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uAssets/issues/7657#issuecomment-657230694
[3] https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uAssets/issues/7657#issuecomment-657218646