Re: George Douros' fonts can no longer be packaged in Fedora

Hi Neal,

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wouldn't this affect new stuff? If this is retroactive, that'd be a
> big problem...

Sorry, I can see my subject line was misleading.
It was explained to me in the other thread that he can not place the
versions of the fonts that were in the public domain under the
restrictive license retroactively (even though that's what he's
written in the license text). The change affects current and future
versions of the fonts.

Of the fonts I maintain, Akkadian has been archived (but its minor
version got bumped), Aegyptus, Musica and Analecta have been
superseded by newer fonts, but the rest of them have received updates.