Re: No activity on bug blocking FE-Legal

PO> Bug 1433617 (Review Request: python-proselint - A linter for prose)
PO> has been blocking FE-Legal since September of last year.  Is there
PO> anything additional I need to do to get this looked at, or will it
PO> naturally work its way to the top of the queue in due course?

It certainly would help if you clearly stated somewhere the reason why
you have blocked FE-Legal here.  I read through the ticket and it's not
entirely clear exactly what you believe the issue to be.  Something
relating to trademarks, I take it, but there's no context for that.  It
would be best to include links directly to files you believe to be at
issue.

(I'm not someone who can make any kind of decision here, but I do know
that the more work you do to make things easy for everyone, the quicker
things tend to move.)

 - J<