Fedora Export Compliance/Customs Information

Please note: We have updated our Export Compliance/Customs Information.
A copy of our updated statement can be found here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Export

If you have any questions about this statement, please send them to
legal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. However, please keep in mind that Fedora, as
part of Red Hat, is subject to the export and customs laws of the United
States. Emails discussing loopholes, wording changes, or complaining
about the inclusion or exclusion of specific countries or uses are
likely to be ignored.

Thanks,

Tom Callaway
Fedora Legal