Re: DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE

#1 contradicts to #0. "Do whatever you want" in my understanding means
I can relicense it. However #1 tells me that I actually cannot
relicense it to some other licenses. Also I don't get what's the
status of the derived works? Does this license means I can do whatever
I want only with this particular source code ("work") or with any
other derived works?

I'd ask author(s) to consider CC0.

> Hello Fedora Legal,
>
> Would software under the following license be okay for inclusion in Fedora?  Should I pursue the author to relicence?
>
>>                      DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE*
>>   TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
>>
>>  0. You can do whatever you want to with the work.
>>  1. You cannot stop anybody from doing whatever they want to with the work.
>>  2. You cannot revoke anybody elses DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE in the work.
>>
>> This program is free software. It comes without any warranty, to
>> the extent permitted by applicable law. You can redistribute it
>> and/or modify it under the terms of the DO WHATEVER PUBLIC LICENSE
>>
>> Software originally created by Justin Lloyd @ http://otakunozoku.com/
>
> Source: https://github.com/rednex/rgbds/blob/master/LICENSE
>
> Thank you
> Sanqui