CC Non-Commercial License question

Hi there,

I have another question this time about some data (images) that we would like to be able to package for users to install that is used by software that we are packaging (python-psychopy). The images fall under the CC Non-Commercial License found here:

referenced from here:

How does this match with Fedora’s legal goals. Thanks in advance for your time.

Cheers,

-Morgan