Re: stop spamming me

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 07:53:36PM +0700, Mel Brown wrote:
> stop sending me offers from lists.fedoraproject.org
> i am not interested.
> i have attached the email i received from legal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
> please stop

Hi Mel. can you please send the full headers of the message you
received? We would never send spam. In fact, this doesn't even look
like spam, but probably a virus. For better or worse, there is no
authentication of the sender email address, and so spammers and viruses
pick bystanders to make their messages look more legitimate. If you can
send the full header of the message, I can help you identify where it
really came from. Unfortunately, though, since it's unlikely that the
message actually touched anything we control, there's not much we can
do about it.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>