Re: CC BY-SA 3.0 -> 4.0

------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: This email does not contain legal advice. This email also
does not establish a solicitor-client relationship. You should
neither take nor fail to take any action based on any information
in this email. If you have a legal issue, then retain legal counsel.

Attached please find a PDF of my analysis, and its "source form" LYX document. My analysis is dedicated to the public domain under Creative Commons Zero.

Thanks,
Adam Saunders