Providing machine readable list of licenses

Hi,
recently, I needed to check if the license short name used in Fedora packages is in good license or not.

I've checked how rpmlint does that and what I saw horrified me.

There is a hardcoded list of good licenses in rpmlint (old and not Fedora specific). Then there is a relatively up-to-date list of fedora good licenses in /etc/rpmlint/config. The comment says it's copied form the wiki at date XYZ.

Is there a possibility to have a machine readable list of good software and content licenses somewhere in the package that can be Required by rpmlint and possibly others, and more important: have it also on the web (well up-to-dated), so if an app want's to query the latest list, it can (without parsing the wiki)?

Thanks,
--
Miro Hrončok