XML::Parser::Lite license

Dear legal,

my reviewer has raised a question about the package license.
As I can only argue with my, likely flawed opinion, could you
state whether the following terms are acceptable for Fedora
and what License tag should be used?

 # The following code may be freely used and distributed provided that
 # this copyright and citation notice remains intact and that modifications
 # or additions are clearly identified.

Thank you,
Petr