Blessing Request on a Modified LGPL v2.1

Hi,

I am working on a package that I hope will be incorporated into Fedora for a window manager called Notion. Notion is based on a window manager by called Ion3 and is released the same license that Ion3 was released under. This license is version 2.1 of the LGPL with (what I perceive to be) slight modifications. These modifications place restrictions on derivative packages to prevent them from being confused with Ion3.

The project home page is here:
http://notion.sourceforge.net

The LICENSE file can be found here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/notion/notion/ci/master/tree/LICENSE

Is this license sufficiently open to meet Fedora's requirements? Am I correct in understanding that the packages License: field should say "LGPLv2 with exceptions"?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Jeff

--