Poster Competition on Women's and LGBT Issues

There recently was this "event" which claims to be a Fedora supported event.

http://www.wfs-india.org/p/poster-competition-womens-and-lgbt-issues

I can't find anything in the trademark guidelines that allow the use
of any Fedora trademarks or the claim of support from the Fedora
Project without written permission for an event such as this. I might
be missing something but since more such "events" seem to be
anticipated I would like to get a clarification about where things
like this fall in the trademark guidelines.

Since this sort of event is clearly not remotely like those described
in the waiver granted to ambassadors for promotional events

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines#Promotional_events

is there any other place in this document that allows ambassadors (or
anyone else) to do this without permission?

Thanks,
John