Overall license and Creative Commons

Dear list readers!

The artwork of the game "flare" is licensed under the terms of CC-BY-SA
3.0 or later. That's at least what the header says on
https://github.com/clintbellanger/flare-game/wiki/Credits

Scrolling down to the details, you find various licenses stated:

- CC-BY-SA 3.0
- CC-BY 3.0
- CC-BY 2.0
- Public Domain
- Public Domain, CC0

I wonder if the above license claim is correct.

http://wiki-staging.creativecommons.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions#If_I_create_a_collective_work_that_includes_a_work_offered_under_a_CC_license.2C_which_license.28s.29_may_I_choose_for_the_collection.3F

"Note that when you include a Creative Commons licensed work in a
collection, you cannot change the license applicable to the original
work itself."

I assume all the artwork together could be called a "collection". Saying
"this is all CC-BY-SA 3.0" sounds like changing the license of the
original work, since these are no derivates, as far as I understand.

Looking forward to your comments,

Volker Fröhlich