Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:21:55 +0200
From: Petr Šabata <contyk@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: emmanuel.seyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FCGI licence

Hi Emmanuel,

I was just looking at our perl-FCGI package and noticed something
really weird in its source files, namely the following disclaimer
in os_unix.c and os_win32.c files:

	This file contains proprietary and confidential
	information and remains the unpublished property of
	Open Market, Inc. Use, disclosure, or reproduction
	is prohibited except as permitted by express written
	license agreement with Open Market, Inc.

This is pretty ugly.  Do we have such agreement?

I'd ask on the legal list directly but you might know something
more about this...

Thanks,
Petr