Open Cascade Public License

During a discussion on the webbernets I informed someone that we had
labeled the OCPL non-free, as the wiki page states if i am not mistaken.
Then a gentleman replied to us with this link http://ur1.ca/50y00
claiming that it was no longer considered non-free by Debian. I was
wondering if the wiki page needed updating in regards to this license
and if it does not what is still wrong with it.

here is the conversation thread
> http://identi.ca/conversation/80253270#notice-82921749

Thanks,

threethirty