Stardict and unspecified legal issues

Hello.

The stardict project was recently removed from SF due to unspecified
legal issues. In fact it was moved to Google Code, which was very
surprising to me, because I can hardly imagine a legal issue valid on
SF but invalid on Google Code.

Anyway, keeping in mind that the project owners claimed that "the
legal issues may never have been resolved" I think it's time to
reconsider whether we can ship it or not.

* http://stardict.sourceforge.net/
* http://code.google.com/p/stardict-3/

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.